26 de noviembre de 2011

Saturday Market


On Saturdays (and Fridays too) a little market sets on the Brusselstraat downtown in Leuven at the Grote Markt. It is just lovely.


Some call it the farmer's market because many of the products that are sold here come from little farms inside Belgium.


It doesn't matter how's the weather this little place downtown looks full and jolly every saturday. You can find lots of different products like flowers, olives (many kinds of them), different kinds of cheese, bread, pattiseries, waffles, even clothes and shoes. Today I saw toys and games for Christmas gifts.

I don't go there every weekend, but when I do. I feel like I'm inside a story. It seems so unreal and transports you to another period of time. I like it a lot, makes my imagination fly away and then come back to reality.

Have a nice weekend, with love Marcia.

PS. Don't forget to visit my page and LIKE it. (I will be uploading very soon some Christmas ideas and recipes)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...