30 de noviembre de 2011

25/26 days for Christmas

Depending on when you celebrate it there are missing 25 or 26 days for Christmas. In Belgium they celebrate in the 25th, in Mexico the 24th.

This Christmas will be kind of sad because we will be away from our family and friends. Usually by these time we would be organizing posadas among friends and I could get very busy. Right now I don't have too much to plan or do because things are different here.

I have my Christmas wish list, not for Santa but for God who is the one who supplies everything we have. I hope my biggest wish and the other little ones too can be granted. And I hope your Christmas wishes come true too.

This month will be hard, but I don't want you to think everything here is color pink, because life is not like that. If someone paints his/her life as sweet and all pink and great they are missing something and are projecting something wrong. Life is sometimes red, blue, black, white, green, gray or pink. This month will be hard because we don't have family member here, but with God's help who is always with us, will be easier (I hope it to be easier than what I expect)

with love, Marcia.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...