20 de noviembre de 2011

Friends in Leuven




When you're abroad, having friends is very important because they become your family. Honestly I can tell you I'm very happy of being here because the friendships that are starting to develop around our lives here are amazing. They are honest, caring, loving people.


We have other Mexican friends with whom I enjoy going out because they represent Mexico out of our country and we share so many common things. We support each other.

We have also friends from other nationalities for example people from Belgium, Holland, Estonia, Italy, China, USA, Canada, Taiwan, Pakistan, Iran, Ecuador, England, India, South Africa, Germany, Romania, Congo, Nepal, Greece, and many other places from the world, I would never finish the list.


I was telling my husband yesterday that you don't realize how important it is to get to know people from other places until you have the opportunity. They enrich your life with just talking to you. They help you grow. And then, when you realize about it, you learn that this is what matter in life, to help relationships grow and grow with them.


I love being here and I thank God for all the experiences he is allowing us to live here. Blessed be the name of the Lord, we are so thankful with our Heavenly Father. There's no way we could be here without Him.

PS. Remember to visit and LIKE my page.

with love, Marcia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...