6 de noviembre de 2011

Pear Empanadas


Yesterday I made some pear empanadas so I could post the recipe in my facebook page: MC BAKERY & CRAFTS so my followers could have a new easy recipe to do.


The recipe originally was supposed to be "pineapple empanadas" but I don't have pineapple here, so I change it a little bit and made it with pears. It was soooooo delicious! We ate them all (my husband and me) and I'm giving some to a dear friend as a thank you gift because she brought me the nicest knitting book from London. And other special batch will be for another dearest friend with whom I spend some of my afternoons here talking and having fun with her babies.


... Well you can find the recipe for the pineapple empanadas here.

... The step by step here.

... And if you live in Belgium and will like to have some CAJETA EMPANADAS.... you can send me an email (to marciacantu@gmail.com) and gladly I can make them for you. (THESE ARE FOR SALE, so no recipe on these ones)

Remember to visit the ETSY SHOP, because I will upload new products this week, for a sneak peek, look here.

with love, Marcia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...