15 de noviembre de 2011

Romantic Weekend


Last week I had a very busy week...

It was my first week at language school learning DUTCH...
I had to prepare stuff for my husband's cultural event at his university...


I had some orders of empanadas for the weekend...
And I had to get everything ready to spend the weekend in Paris...


Yes, we had the most romantic weekend ever in the most romantic city. Paris. Paris is beautiful in many ways, it has a lot of history to share and amazing monuments. I enjoyed it a lot. We visited of course the Triumph Arch, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Sacred Heart Basilic, Moulin Rouge, Eiffel Tower and Versailles.

We took a cruise by the Seine River on saturday afternoon and it was very romantic.

Thanks to my husband for the lovely anniversary weekend, it was the best anniversary celebration I could ever dream of, and it was only the second one. I know the next hundred years of married will be even better because I'm with you.




2 comentarios:

  1. Woow Marcia!!! Que hermosa experiencia!!!! Que sigan disfrutando, conociendo y aprendiendo mucho.... Un abrazo, Dios les bendiga...

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...