8 de noviembre de 2011

My Mexico


I didn't post anything yesterday because I had a really bad headache. But I'm feeling better today.

Yesterday was my first day of school. I'm not studying an MBA or any other degree, but I'm studying Dutch. That's the language most of the people speaks here or French (but I don't like it too much) and of course English.

It was a nice experience to be at school again, and to have classmates and a teacher, a book, notebooks, everything. It's fun! I'm sure I will be learning a lot.

Anyways, tomorrow we have a multicultural event at my husband's school so I will help him to represent Mexico. I hope I can show you pictures on Thursday. So to get ready I went to my favorite store in Leuven (or at least one of my twenty favorite ones because I like a lot of stores here jajaja) but this one is special because they sell some Mexican food brands and I can get there tortillas (not corn but flour tortillas) and chilli and salsas and many other stuff that can make our meals more Mexican.

The picture is the only shelf I think in the whole city that have all these Mexican products together. So this little place is "My Mexico"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...