11 de febrero de 2015

Tutorial: A 'beary' special card

I will be blogging in English for some posts so I can share then on my facebook page too. 

So, today I have a quick Vakentines day idea for you all. It's easy, and inexpensive since most of the material you might have it at home, of course I you are a craft supply kind of hoarder, like me ☺️  



Let's see, the materials are the following: 
Scrapbook paper 
Colored paper 
Markers
Pencil 
Scissors
Hot glue and glue gun 
Heart shaped chocolates
Toothpicks

To start you'll need to draw a bear into one of the colored papers you have. It can be any color, I used light yellow and beige.

Why I did is that I folded the paper in half and draw only one side if the bear silhouette, then when I cut it I had the whole bear symmetrically shaped. Then trace it into the colored papers and cut as many as you need. 

After you have all of the bears ready, you can decorate them. Check out what I did: 



Next I cut the scrapbook cardboard into a fourth of a letter paper, you know card size (except you don't fold this kind of card). This will be used just to paste the bear into it and as a decorative element. 

Now it's time to make some small flags with other colored paper, your choice, ere you will later write the message of the card. Paste each flag into the toothpick.



When you have all done, you paste with the hot glue the bear on the card, then the flag, being careful not to interrupt the arms, then the chocolate slightly below the bear's face and now fold the arms as if they were hugging the bear and done! 



To finish the card, write one of the following messages:

I love you BEARY much!
You are BEARY special to me!
Have a BEARY special day! 

And give it to your loved ones this Valentines Day. 



Enjoy! 

With love, Marcia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...