13 de febrero de 2015

Tutorial: for somebunny special

My little boy has little friends too, so among the many things I want him to learn as he grows is how to be a good friend. And part of being a good friend is giving. I want him to be a giving person, uninterested in what he receives and more concerned about showing his love, care and appreciation to others through details and acts of service. 

So, with this in mind, I prepared some little gifts for his friends. I was thinking on giving something non-eatable because I was concerned on the nutrimental value of the common valentines candies such as chocolate or sugars, which of course is not very nutritious... but the options here for non eatable gifts for small kids or even babies on a limited or not so high budget... Well... The options are not much: bubbles, which they receive on many occasions (we have like 10 sets of bubbles which of course we love!!!!) or small toys that can cost 1€ each. So this was not not really on my budget, thinking I was preparing stuff for something around 10 to 20 kids we will see this weekend. 

Anyways I went for the food gift, after all is a special occasion and I'm not the kind of mom who forbids sugar or junk food all the time. I allow it on special occasions such as birthdays, or celebrations as this, but that's another topic. 

I chose some tipical Nijntje cookies for babies and toddlers inspired on the cutest phrase I've ever seen on Pinterest: "for somebunny special". Since Nijntje is a bunny then it was the perfect way to go. 

Here is the result:


So to do this, you'll only need the cookies, a pen; markers, paper, scissors, stapler and nice scrapbook paper. 


You'll need to cut the scrapbook paper in small card shaped squares that fit the cookies package. 


Then you'll staple them together.


Now you can draw some bunny ears on another piece of paper, small enough to fit on the one you just stapled to the cookies. And you can write the cute phrase between the ears and from who is it below the line of the ears. 


Finally outline it with the markers and decorate as you wish. 

Cut with some special shaped scissors and paste to the scrapbook paper on your cookies and done! Ready to give to some special bunnies around you ;) 



Enjoy! 
With Love, Marcia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...