11 de marzo de 2015

Can we freeze this moment?

On moments like this I will like time to just stop. 



Today has been one of those (few) days when the only thing I can do for him to fall sleep is snuggling with him in bed and pretend I'm sleeping too. 

But who am I lying... I love it! He is growing so fast that I feel I'm loosing my baby to time. He already stop breastfeeding, he already allows his daddy to rock him to sleep, he feeds himself 95% of the time, he almost drinks from a cup without a lid by himself and getting more independent each day that when he needs me to fall asleep, I really don't complain. I just love it! 

I wish I could stop time to keep him like this. But I do recognize I love watching him grow and learn new thigs each day. For the moment I'll keep enjoying this moment and save it in my heart forever. 

With love, Marcia 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...